Give Them Hours of Fun With Kids’ Scooters
If you’re finding it difficult to get your children away from their screens, no matter how many times you try to encourage them to play outside, purchasing kids’ scooters is the perfect way to get them away from their devices. Studies have shown that children receive adequate exercise when they spend time outdoors riding their scooters. Even if you don’t have the time to watch your child ride around your block on their scooters, you can always encourage them to play on them in your driveway, where they are safe, and you’ll be able to get to them quickly should they get hurt. At Little But Chic, we stock scooters for toddlers and little children that are colourful and fun to push around.
What to Look for in Scoot and Ride Scooters
Encouraging your toddler to spend more time outdoors than sitting in front of a TV or tablet and allowing them to scoot and ride scooters helps burn off their energy and can keep them entertained for hours. When it comes to choosing the correct scooter for your child can be confusing if it’s your first time, but here are a few tips on how to choose the right one for your child’s age, size, and gender.
- When searching for the correct scooter for your child’s age group, have a look at the handlebars. They should be close enough for your child to reach and have a rubber grip.
- Your child's age and amount of scooter experience will determine the number of wheels the scooter should have. For younger or less experienced children, you should purchase one with three wheels, while older children can usually balance on a scooter with two wheels.
- Whenever you purchase a ride-on for your child, you need to note if the product is made from materials that can support your child’s height and weight.
Why You Should Consider a Girl Scooter
A kid’s scooter is more than just about keeping your child entertained and allowing them to get their required daily exercise. These products also assist with the development of your child’s motor skills. Here are some reasons why you should consider purchasing a girl scooter for your daughter, niece, or any special little girl in your life.
- If you’re teaching your child balance, a scooter is the best item to use to guide them in a fun way. While riding on her scooter, she’ll need to keep their balance, to avoid falling.
- To push the scooter around, your child needs to use their muscles. Developing muscles is one of the compelling reasons to consider a scooter.
- Using a scooter encourages your child to use the decision-making area of their brain as they need to decide which way to turn or when to stop. You’ll give their brain and body a workout by purchasing a scooter.
Why Trust Little But Chic
When you purchase toys from our store, you can rest assured that you’re receiving quality products made from the best materials available. All the toys and other items we stock are manufactured with child satisfaction in mind, making us a proud stockist. When it comes to finding the perfect gift for your child, why not have a look at our online store and purchase an interactive toy, such as a boy scooter, and leave them with a smile on their faces.
Contact us for more information about the products we stock.