Moony Night Pants Size L (30 pc, 9-14 kg) for Boys
- All our products are imported from Japan directly
- Same day dispatch and shipping by Australia Post with tracking and signature
- Melbourne stock
Moony Night Time Sleeping Pants
- Your baby's bed won't get wet with 120%*the absorption power of disposable diapers!
- The Snug High Waist wraps around your baby's stomach without slipping, which means no leaks during the night. Your baby will be comfortable until morning no matter the sleeping position.
- The Wrapping Tape makes disposal easy!
- Our patented "Perfect Fit Gathers" stay perfectly secure around your baby's legs even when they toss and turn during the night, stopping urine from leaking out.
- The soft and ventilated material allow sweat and moisture to air out for maximum comfort during the night!
- Boys can feel like big boys in blue, and girls can feel like big girls in pink with our special colors! Your kids will love the designs and may even want to put them on by themselves.
- When your baby doesn't need diapers anymore during the daytime, it's time for "Diapers that won't wet the bed! Has the power to absorb up to 1 bottle (500ml) of water!"
While nappies have been designed with boys and girls in mind, and they have separate nappies for each gender, many parents of boys may notice that mass-produced generic boy nappies aren’t as absorbent as girls’ nappies. When it comes to the design and absorbency of nappies for boys, especially as they get older, boys’ Moony night pants are an excellent choice for those going through the potty-training stage. Potty training is difficult enough without worrying about waking up to soiled sheets each morning.
Moony night pants can be used on children up to the weight of 22kgs, giving you plenty of time to have them potty trained and ready to wear regular underwear without the fear of an accident. We understand that not all boys are the same, and while many night pants sizes are sorted by age group, Moony has designed theirs by size and weight to allow selection of the perfect fit.
Reasons to Make the Switch to Boys’ Moony Night Pants
If you’ve been using mass-produced night pants for your little boy, you may notice that there are elastic marks left on their waist in the morning and that they have become stretched around the thigh area. These problems will no longer bother you when you use Moony night pants. The pants are designed to fit the thigh area snugly, without being too tight, and the material used to make the elasticated waist is soft.
- Comfort is top of mind when it comes to your child’s night pants. Moony pants move with your child, so they don’t feel restricted and have a good night’s sleep. If your child is uncomfortable and tosses and turns at night due to their pants, they could wake up in a bad mood the next day.
- Changing your toddler from nappies to night pants may be tricky, but with the funky designs printed on them, you can convince your child that they’re ready for cool, big boy pants.
- The night pants are made from a breathable material assisting with the evaporation of sweat and locking in bodily fluids, keeping your little one dry all night long. When your child wears this product, you will have peace of mind that they’re comfortable, and you won’t have to change wet sheets in the middle of the night.
Using Moony boy pants should be the top priority when it comes to your child’s comfort.